http://www.tnt-nnj.org/TrainingScheduleHalfMarathonNJM2009.htm
Link to my TNT Home Page:
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nnj/nj09/jnavarrfng
Monday December 22: Ran 3 miles on the treadmill. I hated it. My shin splints were killing me. I can't do the 1/2 marathon if my shins are going to hurt like this!
Tuesday December 23: Taught boxing class. Not the sizeable class I had hoped for leading up to Christmas (eating), but awesome because the numbers were low which meant a better workout for the class and myself.
Wednesday December 24: Christmas Eve. Day off.
Thursday December 25: Merry Christmas. Day off.
Friday December 26: Worked at the Gym. Not feeling great. Probably the 20lbs of food and 30 gallons of alcohol in 2 days. It would be a great idea to run outside in the freezing cold and icy roads today. Unlike my crazy wife, Day off.
Saturday December 27: Taught Boxing. Not full, so again better workout for all. Carolynn and I bought our running sneakers at Fleet Feet in Montclair. That store is great. I couldn't decide between a pair of Brooks and a pair of Saucony's. Both are great, went with the Brooks.
Sunday December 28: Our first run with Team in Training. It was in High Bridge, NJ. Because of the iced out trail, we were forced to run on the road. The hills were like climbing Mt. Everest...great for our first run. It was fine. We did 5 miles.

No comments:
Post a Comment