Link to the Training Schedule from the TNT Coaches:
http://www.tnt-nnj.org/TrainingScheduleHalfMarathonNJM2009.htm
Link to my TNT Home Page:
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nnj/nj09/jnavarrfng
Monday February 9: Running day off. Did some upper body as well as some good stretching and foam rolling. The foam roller kills and feels great at the same time, especially on the IT band on the outside of my leg. I should do it every day!
Tuesday February 10: Ran 3 in a little over 24 min. Weights and lots of stretching too. I had some unexpected extra time. Taught boxing at night.
Wednesday February 11: OFF DAY.
Thursday February 12: Brutal 5 miles in 39:31.
Friday February 13: Decided to take today off.
Saturday February 14: Boxing class. Lotta work, lotta sweat. Loved it.
Sunday February 15: Group 6 mile run. MUCH colder than I expected. Nice easy Post-Valentines day run with my sweetheart :-). About 57 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment