Link to the Training Schedule from the TNT Coaches:
http://www.tnt-nnj.org/TrainingScheduleHalfMarathonNJM2009.htm
Link to my TNT Home Page:
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nnj/nj09/jnavarrfng
Monday March 2: Day Off of running. I did some upper body work with my sweet wife.
Tuesday March 3: Did 2 miles (instead of the scheduled 3), and did some leg work (extensions, curls, and lunges on the Smith machine).
Wednesday March 4: Did some upper body and core work.
Thursday March 5: Did the scheduled 6 miles. Miles 1-3 were brutal (thanks to a late lunch sitting in my stomach), miles 4-6 were gradually better on my stomach. I kept the 8min/mile pace the whole time due to time constraints.
Friday March 6: Day Off.
Saturday March 7: Ran 3 miles, then taught boxing. Felt great.
Sunday March 8: Ran 6 miles through Caldwell and Verona with my Brother-in-Law Tim. Aside from being ultra tired due to both of us getting back home late from Long Island & the unaccounted-for time change, we both felt good and were done by 8.
I was an emergency fill-in for my friend Geoff's basketball team because he was away. The game was at 5. My legs were a bit tired, but not too bad. I was a little winded though since it had been over a year since I had played. We got killed...bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment