Training Week of April 13, 2009

Link to the Training Schedule from the TNT Coaches:
http://www.tnt-nnj.org/TrainingScheduleHalfMarathonNJM2009.htm

Link to my TNT Home Page:
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nnj/nj09/jnavarrfng

Monday April
13: No running, no workout. I walked around Epcot in the new shoes all day.

Tuesday April 14: No running, no workout. I walked around Disney Hollywood Studios in the new shoes all day...even with Tornadoes all around us.

Wednesday April 15: No running today. Work in the morning+Justin watch at the pool +Dinner in Downtown Disney=No running or workout.

Thursday April 16: Crazy travel day. Got nothing done. This was an awful training week.

Friday April 17: Ran a decent 6 miles.

Saturday April 18: Boxing class and that was all. Kind of sore from last night's run.

Sunday April 19: The last long run (12 miles) before tapering down for the race. Felt pretty good overall, just struggled a bit the last 2 miles. I'm pretty happy with how the newer sneakers feel. I'll go with those on race day.

No comments:

Post a Comment