Training Week of January 19, 2009

Link to the Training Schedule from the TNT Coaches:
http://www.tnt-nnj.org/TrainingScheduleHalfMarathonNJM2009.htm

Link to my TNT Home Page:
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nnj/nj09/jnavarrfng

Monday
January 19: Day Off. Much needed after no sleep because of my poor son's ear infection...yes, the left one.


Tuesday January 20: 3 miles today. The treadmill didn't feel good today, everything felt stiff and sore including my face cause it's so damn cold out. I had no time to warm up so I warmed up at 7.0 and ran mostly at 8.0. 23:28. Taught Boxing at night. Christine almost knocked me out.

Wednesday January 21: I did about a 35 minute workout of chest, shoulders and triceps before training my client at night. I hate doing weights at night. Other than having no energy going into it, I am usually wide awake for hours afterwards.

Thursday January 22: I was due for 3 miles. I only did 1.5 at 7mph.

Note to self: Don't eat an entire banana 1 hour before running in the morning. I was in gastrointestinal distress. Needless to say, I stopped before an accident and moved on to do a back, bicep and rear shoulder workout.

Friday January 23: I did the 3 miles instead of 2 today. I went back to the 90 calorie quaker bar 1 hour before the workout instead of the banana. 7-8.3 mph for a total time of 23:04.

Saturday January 24: Taught Boxing. Very humid room so it was slippery again. My left ankle actually bugged me a bit as did my left knee.

Sunday January 22: Group 5 mile run in Ridgewood. Tim joined us today which was awesome! Nice 1st day to come out with us. It was like 12 degrees this morning. He felt good and is coming again next week! Michele joined us again too. We took a nice easy pace, just enough to defrost the snot from my stache from early in the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment