Training Week of April 6, 2009

Link to the Training Schedule from the TNT Coaches:
http://www.tnt-nnj.org/TrainingScheduleHalfMarathonNJM2009.htm

Link to my TNT Home Page:
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nnj/nj09/jnavarrfng

Monday April
6: No running, no workout. I walked around in the new shoes all day.

Tuesday April 7: Ran 3 miles. I tried the new shoes again for this short run, and the arches actually felt pretty good, and so did the medial ankle issue.

Wednesday April 8: No running today. Busted my butt on a full body (upper body heavy) workout.

Thursday April 9: Because I am scheduled to leave tomorrow (Friday) for Walt Disney World, and the Sunday run is 10 miles, I decided to run 10 this morning. Because (I thought) I had a client at 7am, I decided to go out at about 5:15 from my house so I could return on time to change and go to work. Unfortunately I ran a little late this morning causung me to run only 9 miles...all in the new shoes. I felt pretty good.

Friday April 10: No running at all. Mickey here we come!

Saturday April 11: No running. Wore my Asics all around the Magic Kingdom. As you can see, my son was THRILLED about seeing Pooh.

Sunday April 12: Ran about 4.5 miles, and worked out at the resort.

2 comments:

  1. Jesus, Looking forward to being in your cheering section on May 3rd! Grace, Phil, Stephen and Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys!!!
    I can't wait to see you guys!
    Thanks in advance for your support!

    ReplyDelete